The question might sound a little basic, but knowing the answer is imperative to understanding radio communications. In order to be a communications professional, you need to build a strong foundation of principles.
The Basic Radio Awareness: What is Communication? lesson, starts at the beginning and explains what communication is, how it travels, and how it is decoded and understood.
Learn more about the basic model of all types of communication by watching the video above and read the accompanying What is Communication? lesson. You can also take the full Basic Radio Awareness course on the Tait Radio Academy.
Benefits of joining the Radio Academy:
- Keep track of course progress
- Gain access to the certification quiz at the end of each course
- Receive a printable certificate upon completion of the quiz
- Gain access to a printable, PDF study guide
- Be notified of all future courses and other educational content
- Ask and answer questions in the forums.
Leave a Reply