Welcome to the Tait Communications Blog; your center for news, developments, industry changes and discussion within public safety and utilities communities.
We designed this blog with interaction in mind. We invite and encourage you to join the conversation.
All visitors are welcome to submit comments. We try to post as many comments as we can but cannot guarantee every comment will be posted. We encourage wide debate. However, as in any community, there have to be guidelines and rules.
In submitting a comment on the Tait Communications Blog, you are agreeing to abide by the rules, take responsibility for your comments and accept that these comments may be edited, deleted or not used. Comments that don’t follow the guidelines below will not be considered for posting:
- Lively debate is encouraged but your comments must not be personally abusive about people including others who have already posted comments. Threatening language or terms are unacceptable.
- We encourage you not to disparage our competitors, or other industry partners.
- Putting whole words or sentences in CAPITAL letters is considered shouting. Please use sentence or lower case.
- Please do not use the blog for free advertising
In short, we invite you to contribute, engage with and enjoy our blog based on these three key principles
- Be positive, challenging and relevant
- Keep your comment on topic. Say something about the original post.
- If you disagree, give constructive (helpful) feedback.
Have fun out there!